Reunion 9.07 has been released.
• Added support for Google Analytics in web output.
• Added the option to exclude event memo fields from GEDCOM export (Export GEDCOM / Optional Fields).
• Added two new options for reporting marriage in narrative reports (and you may exclude the name of the source person).
• New and improved tooltips. For example, the number of children appears when the mouse hovers over a person’s button, quickbar buttons, overview buttons, etc. and when selecting people in menus, such as the Spouse popup menu, Sibling popup menu, etc.
Changes and fixes:
• Appearance Preferences - added an option to enable/disable the use of colored text for children and siblings in popup menus.
• Charts - fixed a problem in the Orientation window where changing numbers of generations didn’t work properly with “Top to bottom, Butterfly, Waterfall.”
• Charts - fixed a problem that generated an erroneous warning when changing orientation in 2-generation descendant charts.
• Charts - fixed a problem where menu commands Align/Size/Frame would sometimes be disabled when multiple boxes were selected.
• Descendant report with Register outline numbering - fixed a problem where Index cross references for spouses were incorrect.
• dotMac/iDisk publishing - the destination has changed to: web.mac.com rather than homepage.mac.com.
• Edit Person window - fixed a problem when removing a citation from an event/fact if the event/fact contained multiple citations.
• Family card - more than 64 children appear properly.
• Family group sheets - fixed problems with multi-line marriage memos when the destination was printer or print preview.
• Family History report - fixed a problem where events with a place but no date were not reported.
• Fan charts - fixed a problem when moving fan charts between platforms.
• Find Anything - fixed a problem with calculation of “Spouse’s Age Difference” when the wife was older than the husband.
• GEDCOM Export - fixed a problem where text in marriage memos denoted as sensitive was not omitted from exported GEDCOM files.
• GEDCOM Export - tweaked the names of GIF and TIF files in the exported GEDCOM file.
• GEDCOM Import - added drag/drop support for Unicode GEDCOM files on Intel Macs.
• GEDCOM Import - fixed a problem when a couple had more than one marriage event.
• Leopard - fixed a cosmetic problem with Sibling and Spouse popup menus creating empty person buttons on the family card.
• Leopard - fixed a problem with the use of certain letter key shortcuts when child/parent lists are displayed on the family card.
• List Window, sorting - improved consistency between fields in the list and fields in the Manual Sort popup menus. Also, allowed sorting on more fields in the Attributes submenu.
• Mailing list report - fixed a cosmetic problem with sticking cursor after the report was created.
• Match/Merge - fixed a problem when comparing birth/death dates within xx years.
• Multimedia - Photoshop files with no extension (in the File Open window) are enabled.
• Multimedia window - first picture dragged and dropped into the thumbnail view will become the preferred picture.
• Multimedia window - fixed a Leopard crash when clicking on comments.
• Opening files - files in the Trash won’t be auto-opened, nor can they be opened using the Recent submenu.
• Pictures - when adding a picture, a new message prompts the user to add the preferred picture to the current view. Also, increased the default size of the preferred picture.
• Soundex - fixed a problem with “Mc” names.
• Source List - fixed a problem with the use of Command-M to mark people linked to a selected source.
• Tags in charts and web pages - fixed a problem where English names were used in the dateFormat tag, regardless of the System Preferences/International settings.
• View Preferences - fixed a problem when deleting all views in order to restore the default views.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.