GenealogyJ 2.4.4 has been released.
• Report: improvements to GEDCOM Validation.
• User Interface: handle zoom/aspect ratio as zoom-to-fit in EditView.
• GEDCOM: support cardinality.
• GEDCOM: adjustments for conformity / distinguish 5.5 and 5.5.1.
• User Interface: various fixes and adjustments.
• Bugs: various smaller issues fixed.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.