MacFamilyTree 5.1 beta 1
MacFamilyTree 5.1 beta 1 has been released.
• Media Browser: display essential information (media title, person name, date of birth).
• Media Browser: quickly access all pictures in the database (other media types will be supported in the near future).
• Media Browser: quickly access Edit Mode for all people with attached media in the database.
• Fan Chart: fully editable as with all charts and reports in MacFamilyTree 5.
• Fan Chart: flexibly and interactively set the number of generations.
• Fan Chart: adjustable fan angle from 90° to 360°.
• Fan Chart: automatically increase cell size to fit information also for distant generations.
• Fan Chart: autocoloring of generations for quick results.
• Fan Chart: selectable “Themes”: multicolor or line-art, also supports greyscale output.
• GUI: media can be browsed directly in the Persons, Families, Sources and Events Edit Mode.
• GUI: direct access to Kekulé numbering via main window.
• GUI: improved Auto-Zoom (charts).
• GUI: improved Fit-to-Screen (charts).
• GUI: many added contextual menus (right mouse button/CTRL-click).
• GUI: improved list views.
• GUI: many usability improvements including Drag’n'Drop support.
• Performance enhancements.
• Some minor issues fixed.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.