iScrapbook 1.6.0 has been released.
• Added some Curved Text controls to the inspector window. Curved text can now be set to: Circular or Spiral. The spiral “rate” can be adjusted from “Slow” to “Fast”. Spiral text works best with larger text boxes.
• Added stepper buttons next to the font size field in the inspector window. This makes it much easier to resize text.
• iScrapbook can now read “Template Libraries” which contain multiple page/album templates. Previously, each template had to be added separately.
• Previously, when an album template was added to the software, the page size wasn’t read correctly which resulted in the template being placed in the wrong folder — fixed.
• Fixed a problem with the included “Suede” templates (the picture frames & text were incorrectly placed on the background layer).
• Fixed a crash that would occur when printing documents with images whose settings (hue, saturation, image effects, etc.) had been changed. This only occurred under Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger).
• Fixed a crash that occurred when printing a document with a large background image (where the background image resolution exceeded the Print Quality preference).
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.