Second Site 2.1 build 3
Second Site 2.1 build 3 has been released.
• Added static content properties to all User Item types that create a single output page, such as SubPage, Custom Index, and others. The new properties allow users to provide page-specific content in various areas in addition to the main content.
• Changed the File > Preferences > Set User Data Folder command; the command now opens a dialog where you can see the current value and change it via the keyboard or by clicking a button to open a “Browse for Folder” window.
• Changed the method used to empty the Output (-o) folder when making the site; this process should be faster than previous versions of Second Site.
• Fixed a bug where using the [:NP:] printer code would add the value of the prior variable to the output and thus cause the same text to appear twice.
• Fixed a bug where Timeline chart content did not appear properly.
• Fixed a bug in Layout “2 Col P Side+Xtra Con” where the content was not aligned properly.
• Fixed a minor problem with the tab-key sequence in the Database and User Items sections.
• Fixed a bug where name styles that included parentheses around name parts would sometimes include the parentheses even if the name part they enclosed was blank.
Information for Theme and Format Authors:
• Changed the Mint Swirl Theme to improve the look of Timeline charts.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.