QiScan RBSpro: digitize 5-7 books per hour
The QiScan RBSpro belongs to a new generation of automatic bookscanner and the operator can fully automatically digitize a book in less than 15 minutes.
The end product is a digital copy of the book that is fully searchable.
• Dimensions: Height 1.8 m / base area 0.88 m * 0.95 m
• Page capacity / hour: Theoretically 1.500 ; Practically 1.300 including double sheet control
• Image quality: 300 – 600 DPI (depending on the used type of camera)
• Optical system: Compatible with all Canon EOS DSLR models as well as high performance industrial cameras
• Lighting system: Energy saving LED cold light system
• Software: Supports all standards and formats (XML, PDF/a, OCR (also fracture), JPEG2000, GIF, TIFF, RAW)
• Book cradle: Variable aperture angles of 120° / 90° / 60°
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.