GEDmill 1.10.0 has been released.
• Tree Colour selection is now possible.
• Efficiency improvements to improve operation with large GEDCOM files (10000+ records).
• Can sort individuals and sources by Include checkbox.
• Number of individuals & sources shown in tab names.
• When user selects a PDF thumbnail, the document icon is moved to the main window, rather than opened immediately.
• Added option to increase height of tree boxes to accomodate long names.
• Made hotlink go to registered users’ page rather than logicmill.com front page.
• Removed limit of 32 multimedia files.
• Now able to select a “withheld” individual as a “key” individual.
• Where multiple events appear for things that can only happen once (e.g. birth, death) indicate that the first one in the GEDCOM is preferred.
• Added option to supress all pics & multimedia.
• Changed large video, doc, audio images to say “Click to download”.
• Added support for ADDR and CAUS tags in events.
• Source custom footers now work in HTML format.
• GEDmill footnotes link to logicmill.com.
• Checking tree diagrams box en/disables other controls.
• WWW GEDCOM 5.5.1 tag creates hyperlinks when it occurs in events.
• Fixed crash where multimedia file names were of the form :/folder/filename.
• Fixed crash where individual adopted by non existent husband.
• Corrected image statistics on web front page.
• Fixed bug in index where names start with accented letters.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.