GenSmarts 18.104.22.168 has been released.
• New US city database - improved accuracy.
• Expanded subscription site settings (Tools > Settings > Subscription).
• Added suggestion logic for GenealogyBank obituaries.
• Added suggestion logic for FootNote US Rev War Pensions.
• Added suggestion logic for WorldVitalRecords US WWII enlistments.
• Added support for Vista DEP.
• Added new data cleanup report to show possible invalid US city/county pairs.
• Fix for Vista “Trusted Site” update message.
• Fix for Vista “Default Location” update message.
• Fix for “FTM2008 not installed properly” message.
• Added fix allowing FTM2008 files to have a .FTW in their name.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.