GEDitCOM II 1.0a3
GEDitCOM II 1.0a3 has been released.
• It is a Universal Binary application.
• All text editing allows Unicode for any language’s characters.
• Greatly improved index window.
• Create albums of records.
• Improved handling of multimedia objects.
• Lots of drag and drop options.
• Infinite undo.
• More interface options (such as scroll wheel support).
• Multiple files open at the same time.
• New features for fixing corrupt records.
• Simplified help information.
• Improved template language for those writing templates to format data. Template editing is now down in a separate application called GEDitCOM Editor.
Some things yet to be implemented are:
• Searching a file.
• Exporting a file to a new format (such as a web site).
• Printing features (some simple ones are in place).
• Marking of records (but using albums can replace marking of records with more options).
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.