Mass Digitization - Changing copyright law and policy
Georgia Harper has completed a blogging experiment entitled Mass digitization - Changing copyright law and policy.
Table of Contents:
• The effect of mass digitization projects on copyright law and policy.
• All quiet on the legislative front, while business is rockin’.
• Will Google Book Search change anything?
• Ok, Ok — DRM and long terms were a big mistake; now what?
• Search engines make sense of our massively digitized world, and make good law in the process.
• Rescuing orphans from obscurity.
Be sure to check out the Project Resources page!
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.