PhpGedView 4.1.3 has been released.
New features :
• New LifeSpan chart.
• New GoogleMap module.
• New ResearchAssistant module.
• Many administrative changes.
• Search and replace option.
• Missing reference to port number in $SERVER_URL.
• Minimal theme - Icons on some Indi page tabs.
• Quick Edit - Name editing rarely works.
• Email/sync with account.
• get_name_in_record() incorrect results.
• No support for Latin-A in Places edit.
• Backup fails, 4.1.2.
• Message to inactive users sent to newcomers.
• Delete one media file - all files with same name deleted.
• Undo Changes Option Missing on Source Page.
• XSS on the “research assistant” page.
• 4.1.1 Hourglass Chart display bug (many other related bug reports).
• 4.01 stable: Hourglass chart doesn’t show all spouses.
• Lightbox in Minimal Theme shows icons.
• Missing Individual Source Data in Media List.
• Indilist/Familylist - Visitor - Error.
• Added GEDCOM configuration search filter.
• Changes Report Form Dates are switched.
• Language specific sort in Sorttable Tables.
• Alive in year: doesn’t recognise death date.
• Clean up mediaviewer output when requested file doesn’t exist.
• Email Report.
• Notes in Notes Tab Truncated.
• “automatically expand notes” option.
• [4.1.2] Quick update links to choose a place.
• Googlemap and apostrophes.
• Fatal error - functions_print_lists, by adding more error checking.
• [4.1.2] Link this person to an existing family as a child.
• Medialist - only show external files when viewing root dir, add option to view files in subdirs.
• CONC Issue in Individual and medialist Page.
• SOUR tab - errors.
• show by year … 3 digit entry doesn’t work.
• Added MARR date on Close Relative tab.
• Show Sources Linked to Events in the Source Tab.
• Added Events of close..” Broken in Firefox if Valid xhtml used.
• Added Events of close relatives : remove duplicates.
• Added Events of close relatives : add nephew/niece.
- Added [ 1564752 ] Shared facts for whole family.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.