MemoryMiner for Windows 1.0
MemoryMiner for Windows 1.0 has been released.
We’ve followed up our award-winning MemoryMiner for Macintosh product with a ground-breaking Windows version that brings digital storytelling to the Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000 platforms.
• Add titles, annotation and attachments to your pictures.
• Identify the people in your pictures by linking them to a MemoryMiner Person.
• Link your pictures to a MemoryMiner Place.
• Assign a time to your pictures –even if you’re not sure of the exactly when it was taken.
• Sort your pictures by time, or name.
• Filter your collection by People, Place, Time or Filename –or any combination of the four.
• Visualize the story surrounding a person with a tableau of their pictures and an overview of where they have been projected onto a map.
• Publish an interactive website with graphical indices of the people, a map showing the places, annotations, dates and titles of the pictures, complete with an interactive slideshow.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.