JGen (Joomla Genealogy Database) 0.9.57 to 0.9.60
JGen (Joomla Genealogy Database) 0.9.57 to 0.9.60 have been released.
• Introduced style sheet for controlling frontend font.
• Corrected position of “ignore unknown fields” button.
• Several changes to paging menus: - << and < did not work - start count with 1, not.
• Bug with installation breaking on testing for new tables solved.
• Bug with faulty links between imported individuals fixed.
• Mark current page on backend list of individuals.
• Testing of installation procedure.
• Added option to ignore unknown fields in GEDCOM import.
• For php-versions prior to 5 use fgets in stead of stream_get_line.
• Added default for linesperpage to prevent division by zero errors.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.