JGen (Joomla Genealogy Database) 0.9.55 & 0.9.56
JGen (Joomla Genealogy Database) 0.9.55 & 0.9.56 have been released.
• Added fields BurialDate and BurialPlace.
• Added field Profession.
• Improved presentation of dates on frontend.
• Improved presentation of dates on backend.
• Removed backets “” from select parents from when no patroniem available.
• Added field “No given name”
• Added ANSEL conversion to GEDCOM importer.
• Added paging to Admin list of individuals.
• Added paging to frontend list of individuals.
• Enabled componenttitle on list of individuals.
• Removed trailing “,” from children firstnames.
• Added importing of GEDCOM notes to sources.
• Line terminator for import made configurable.
• Changed dutch labels “weblinks” to “bronnen” (sources).
• Solved problems with importing of (free-format) date-fields.
• Added paging to Admin list of sources.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.