UncleGED 8.07 has been released.
• Fixed problem where some GEDCOMs contain references to “dummy” individuals and the RIN = “@I0@” – found this problem in files produced by Ancestor Quest, FamTreesQE.
• Fixed problem where some GECDOMs can contain invalid dates such as “?” – found in file produced by Kith And Kin.
• Worked around problem with reading GEDCOM files produced by ROOTSIII – has unusual way of its use of SOURCE entries – not sure what this is all about.
• Found and fixed problem when reading GEDCOM files produced by The Family Edge Plus – embedded CR in GEDCOM line.
• ind_idx.html showed “copyright © yyyy” instead of the actual year (fixed in 8.06).
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.