iScrapbook 1.5.1 has been released.
• Now runs under Tiger and Leopard.
• Holding down the shift key while resizing a photo now always keeps the photo correctly proportioned.
• Made displaying of page thumbnails much faster.
• When a large page is selected, we immediately load a page “preview” while the actual page is being loaded (so the user doesn’t have to look at the previously selected page or a blank screen).
• Added the ability to create letter and A4 albums in landscape orientation (previously landscape pages had to be set up as a custom size).
• Renamed the “Color Wash” effect as “Tint”. Also added Tint controls to the Color tools in the inspector window when an image is selected.
• When a background image is set for a page and proportional scaling is selected, it now completely covers the background.
• When an album is deleted, it is moved to the trash. If the user changes their mind, it can be dragged out of the trash and double-clicked to add it back to the scrapbook library.
• EPS images aren’t a native image format on Mac OS X although they can be displayed with the help of a converter. The converter is very slow so as soon as an EPS image is added to a design, we convert it to a PDF.
• New built-in updater system allows the application to be automatically updated without downloading and running an installer application.
• When “Define as Image Placeholder” was called for a non-rectangular shape (eg. a circle), the shape was replaced with a rectangle.
• The up/down buttons in the template selector window weren’t working.
• Photo objects (photos with a built-in mask for a transparent background) sometimes appeared with white backgrounds.
• High resolution images occasionally were drawn at low resolution.
• Standalone inspector windows were sometimes being incorrectly repositioned under the selected graphics (standalone inspectors shouldn’t move).
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.