GenXML 1.9 has been released.
• Objects in sources are now converted.
• New options -e0, -e1 and -e2: Specifies how to treat additional event information like AGE, AGNC and CAUS.
• New options -p0, -p1 and -p2: Specifies how to treat additional person information like RESN, AFN and RIN.
• Sourcecites for notes for individuals or families (i.e. notes converted to infos) are now converted.
• @ in the beginning of a text was incorrectly interpreted as a faulty XREF and aborted the conversion.
• @@ is now always converted to @.
• The gedcomtag tag in the eventtype structure was incorrectly written.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.