FamiliaBuilder 5.0 has been released.
New features :
• A FamiliaBuilder personal page can now display multiple entries of the same type, like education, occupation, residence, etc.
• New SmartUpload (much smarter than before), which lets you upload only new and changed files.
• Picture Tools let you edit (crop, resize, rotate, flip, balance), save and print pictures.
• No more limits on the picture sizes.
• You can prevent right click on the pictures (to prevent their download).
• CollapsiTree opens automatically to display the selected individual.
Improved user interface :
• You can change relative sizes of the FamiliaBuilder screen parts (Picture List, Picture Record and the picture proper) by dragging the “splitter” line separating them.
• More toolbar buttons. In particular, you can view Index of Individuals by hitting a button on the toolbar.
• The menus are rearranged.
• The small window showing the progress of the web site creation or of the upload has now a Cancel button, which lets you interrupt the process.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.