Agelong Tree 3.1
Agelong Tree 3.1 has been released.
• Saving part of data to a separate data file.
• Adding data from another data file.
• Activating the program via the Internet.
• The “Absent in the tree” filter is now available in the table of persons.
• Restoring the table search mode when the program is started.
• GEDCOM: the code of a person is saved in the Agelong Tree format during export to a GEDCOM file.
• Italian, Dutch, German and Galician interface languages have been added.
• Scrolling with the mouse wheel did not work on the brief information pane.
• An error while saving data to an archive if the file already existed and had the read-only attribute.
• The wrong person was selected if you quickly typed the string in the person selection dialog box and pressed Enter at once.
• Sometimes, when you created a new filter, the name of the filter was unreadable.
• Some minor bugs have been fixed.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.