Legacy Family Tree 184.108.40.206
Legacy Family Tree 220.127.116.11 has been released.
New features :
• IGI Search - Added a new “BEPSC” column which will show up for LDS users.
• Timelines - Added a French Government timeline.
• Screen Size - For first time users the default screen size was quite small for people with larger monitors. Legacy now open to fill most of the screen.
• Standard Edition - Added a comment to the Descendant view about it being a Deluxe Edition only feature. It was totally blank and people thought it wasn’t working.
• Timelines - Updated the “Canada Prime Ministers” timeline.
• Ancestry - Fixed several broken links to Ancestry’s web site.
• Internet Searches - Updated several of the Internet Searches.
• Legacy Import/Export - When importing a Legacy file into a new file the Not Married setting was not being set.
• Master Location List - Fixed a problem where Importing locations from another family file’s Master Location List. This was rare and hard to reproduce as it only happened on a few people’s files.
• Master Location List - Fixed a problem where the Geo Database could accidentally cause the blank location record to contain a value. This blank record is reserved for Legacy to use for everyone who doesn’t have a location.
• Relationships - In Descendant view if a person is unknown an incorrect relationship was being displayed.
• Renumber Rins - Fixed an error 75 that some users on Windows Vista would get when renumbering RINs.
• Timelines - Checking for BC dates was getting an error for a year of 25 BC.
• Timelines - Checking for BC dates was incorrectly swapping the from date and two date.
• Vista - Fixed a problem writing to the temp folder.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.