Ancestral Quest 12.00.11
Ancestral Quest 12.00.11 has been released.
• Publish Family Book - Added ability to block headers and/or footers from first page of any chapter.
• Publish Family Book - Duplicate entries in Index were removed.
• Database Compare - The compare sometimes suggested that siblings within the same database should be considered duplicates. Improved for most cases.
• Quick Entry - In some cases, the quick entry feature did not suggest names as designed.
• Publish Family Book - If the book had enough chapters to cause the TOC to exceed a single page, only the first page was printed. Now the TOC will span to multiple pages as needed.
• Publish Family Book - Sometimes the spouse of the root person on the Pedigree chart was not the right spouse.
• Publish Family Book - If the Line of Descent chart was selected, the title of that chart was often wrong.
• Publish Family Book - If the Line of Descent chart was selected, the index entries for that chart often showed the wrong pages.
• Name List View - When selecting a person using the feature to type part of a name or other data, the selection didn’t stay when changing to another view.
• Research (To Do) Items - If you clicked the “Completed” checkbox, the date did not fill in properly.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.