iFamily for Tiger 2.219
iFamily for Tiger 2.219 has been released.
• A new menu option has been added called Events - On This Day.
• Toolbar Search Field : Added search filter for Marriage Year.
• Parent-Child Relationships Dialog : Corrected error in inital display for adopted children.
• Pictures Pane : Movies may now be added to the Pictures pane.
• Import from GEDCOM : Added special handling for a variety of custom tags from FTW Gedcom files.
• Import from GEDCOM : Corrected an error in processing a source related to marriage event.
• Import from GEDCOM : Improved handling of Source Repository records.
• Export to GEDCOM : Added an option to exclude custom tags from the exported Gedcom File, except for _MILT which is a defacto standard. Custom Tags are those that start with an underscore and are not officially defined in the Gedcom 5.5 Specification.
• Export to GEDCOM : Corrected Export Pictures to handle filenames in databases where the folder iFamilyForTigerData has previously been moved.
• Export to GEDCOM : All custom tags generated by iFamily for Tiger are now formatted as _ABCD, eg _Location is now _LOCN, _Date is now _DATE.
• Export BirthDays to iCal : Added options to export Wedding Anniversaries and Deaths as well as BirthDays to iCal.
• Ancestors and Descendants Reports : Corrected the handling of Polish and Czech accented characters when writing RTF and RTFD format reports.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.