Personal Ancestry Writer II v69
Personal Ancestry Writer II v69 has been released.
• In order to clarify the meaning of dates entered as double years, that is, years previously entered and displayed for example as 1851/1859, the following changes have been made: if double years are more than a year apart and no month appears, such as in 1851/9, the event is assumed to fall within that range of years — in this example as between 1851 and 1859 inclusively. This range is now displayed as “bet 1851 and 1859″ or as “between 1851 and 1859″ depending on context, and the range may also be entered in that format (as “bet 1851 and 1859″ — or even as “bet1851and1859″ — as well as “1851/9″, “1851/59″ and “1851/1859″).
• This “BET” date format now applies as well to GEDCOM import and export.
• An option has been added to control-click (right-click) on the current partner and choose Add Another Partner from the popup menu. This is in addition to the current option to click on the Partners button and choose Add Another Partner from its popup menu.
• The list of unused names on file has been removed from the list of possible problems (they’re not really problems) and written into a separate text file that can be chosen (if and when of interest) from the File menu under Write Text.
• The Reference folder has been updated to reflect these changes.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.