iFamily for Tiger 2.108
iFamily for Tiger 2.108 has been released.
• Enhanced to reject two corrupt Gedcom Tags from a.n.other family tree application that were previously allowed to be imported.
• Added main menu options for People - Delete Person and People - Disconnect Person.
• Added main menu option File - Move Data Directory to allow the user to move the default location of the iFamilyForTigerData folder out of their Home Folder.
• The automatic Family Name function now recognises suffixes such as Jr, Sr, I, II, III, …., XX.
• Images dropped into iFamily from Ancestry.com are now renamed from image.x.JPG to a name containing the dropped-on person’s name.
• Added menu option People - ToDo List. The shortcut to the ToDo List is Option+Apple+T. The single character T will also work if the context diagram has the focus, i.e. no data field is currently being edited.
• Added menu option People - Add Unconnected Person, An unconnected person is someone who is related to no-one.
• Added menu option Window - ScratchPad. The shortcut to the ScratchPad is Option+Command+S or simply S if the context diagram has the focus, i.e. no field is currently being edited.
• On large databases this report is now generated (and scrolls) much faster.
• Corrected a bug in Version 2.100 that could occasionally cause a crash or freeze - only reported by one user.
• Corrected an error in the right click pop-up menu in Pictures pane of main window.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.