Agelong Tree 3.0.5
Agelong Tree 3.0.5 has been released.
• The program is started and data tables are loaded faster now.
• Some interface elements are now displayed correctly under Windows Vista.
• It is possible to mark stress now when you entering text (the Ctrl+I key combination). The correctness of the stress mark depends on the selected interface font.
• Now when you save a file under another name, the old folder with documents is deleted before the new one is created.
• During export into xml, the full birth and death places of a person are saved.
• When you create a daughter, only the maiden name is specified now while the main name remains empty.
• Now it is possible to sort by the source name on the “Sources” tab in the window where you edit a person, event, document.
• It is possible to resize the “Source” and “Source entry” windows.
• French, Polish, Turkish, Arabic and Vietnam interface languages have been added.
• Collapsed branches are now correctly restored while you refresh the built tree.
• If a person had no main photo, it appeared after you added any photo document to the person.
• Gedcom: The bug in importing sources with the same name has been fixed.
• Gedcom: The bug in importing sources and documents to events has been fixed.
• Gedcom: The bug in importing such links as has been fixed.
• Gedcom: The bug in exporting documents to events has been fixed.
• Gedcom: Events related to the family of a person are added to the person’s events.
• Some minor bugs have been fixed.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.