TreeDraw 3.1 has been released.
• Changed the help system to HTML to make it compatible with Windows Vista.
• Replaced the TreeDraw.txt help manual file with TreeDraw.pdf.
• Installer updated to make it compatible with 64-bit Vista.
• Added “Help | Check for Updates”. Automatically checks web site for the latest version of the program.
• Shape fill patterns are now correctly exported to PDF files.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.