LifeLines 3.0.56 has been released.
• Write correct CHAR value to header when exporting GEDCOM, and write UTF-8 BOM under windows when exporting to UTF-8.
• Read GEDCOM UTF-8 BOM if present.
• Use GEDCOM CHAR value if present.
• Write UTF-8 BOM to edit files under windows, when appropriate.
• Write UTF-8 BOM to reports under windows, when appropriate.
• Fix so setting LocaleDir (or UiLocaleDir) works from database options.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.